In this video, we learn how to carve a mango creatively. First, cut small circle in the middle of the side on the mango. Next, cut out circles around the middle to make a cute flower shape! Make sure you take the middle peel out so you can see the yellow of the mango show through. Carve in leaves on the side where the petals are. Continue to carve a smaller line to make the image look shadowed. Use your own talents to make this all your own and be as creative as you'd like to be. When finished, display on a platter of fruits and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades