The secret to one-ingredient ice cream is froze fruit.
Using fruit is quite healthy compared to buying this delicious treat from a store. You can use pretty much any fruit, for example, bananas, strawberries, cantaloupe, etc. Feel free to experiment. For this recipe, we will be using bananas. This method is quite healthy because there is virtually no fat, and you can make any flavor and find out what you like best. If ice cream isn't really your thing, this can double as a simple smoothie recipe by simply adding a fruit juice.
Step 1 Find the Fruit
I prefer using bananas that are a little brown, but not too rotten. If you use strawberries, make sure they are sweet or you will be quite disappointed.
Step 2 Prep the Fruit
Bananas simply need to be peeled, and the other fruit should be cleaned. I usually cut the banana so it doesn't burn out the blender in the next step. After everything is set, sprinkle with sugar, throw it into a bag and pop it into the freezer.
Step 3 Make It
After your fruit has been sitting in the freezer overnight, take it out and let it defrost for ten minutes. After that, toss the fruit into a blender in short 5 second intervals so it looks like the picture. Feel free to enjoy it just the way it is, or add some vanilla, a little milk, or whatever floats your boat. Enjoy!
- Be careful not to cut yourself when using the blender.
- If you are wondering about other recipes, try making it with different types of fruit and mix and match them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades