In this tutorial, we learn how to properly eat green mangoes the Vietnamese way. The ingredients you need are: washed cold green mangoes, a peeler, a plate, sugar, a spoon, a bowl, and fish sauce. First, peel your mango until it's all the way free of the skin and cut the mango into slices. Now, in your small bowl you will pour in fish sauce and add in sugar, then mix together. Now, you can dip your mangoes into the sauce and eat as much as you like! This is a delicacy in Vietnam and how they eat it there, so enjoy eating something that is from another culture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades