1) First mark your intended cut lines - in this case follow a circular/spiral pattern. All cutting should be done with something like a pumpkin carver.
2) Make a floral pattern cutting out small circles resembling the center of a flower and its separate petals.
3) Cut larger "petals" around the edge of the interior petals.
4) Continue this pattern, making larger petals with each expansion.
5) As you get further to the outside, adopt "leaf-like" cuts - more angular or triangular to give the appearance of a a flower sitting on a bed of leaves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades