In this video, we learn how to carve a papaya flower design. To start, you will want to take a sharp object and outline the drawing you want to make. Carve this onto the papaya, then remove the skin as you are making different shapes. If you want to do a large flower design, carve layers into the papaya to make the flower look more realistic. Take time to carve the different petals, stems, and other details. This is a fun way to make something beautiful with your food, and can double as a centerpiece that is very cheap for you to make yourself!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades