Handling a 15 pound watermelon is no easy task. This video offers a demonstration on how to create a beautiful centerpiece for your table using basic strategies and handling techniques on your watermelon.
Peel the outer green layer of skin off the watermelon to expose the pale yellow one below. This makes it easier to make precise cuts when carving. Using a pencil, trace the outline of the design you wish to cut. After that, all you need to do is trace over that line with a knife and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades