Chef Dan Bobo explains the proper way to clean and cut a whole pineapple, putting safety and cleanliness first. The first step is to wash the pineapple. Then, you can start cutting it: First, try to find the flattest side of it by rolling it over the table. Then, hold it firmly, make sure you keep your hand clear the knife and just cut the top of it. Discard the cut piece and repeat the same to cut the bottom of the pineapple. Now, you can use the new, flat surfaces of the pineapple to cut the borders of it. Once you have removed the leaves surrounding the stem, you can cut it into slices or into dices.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades