There is a very easy method to use that is much faster than coring the apples. You can use it to speed the process of preparing apples up so that they are available to you to make your favorite recipe whether it be an apple cake, an apple pie, or some other apple recipe. You will start by peeling your apples with a peeler. Then take a knife and cut the sides of the apple off basically squaring it off. Then take the side pieces that you cut off and slice them into smaller slices. Before long you'll have a nice bowl of apple pieces for your recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades