In this how-to video, Gourmet Magazine editor Melissa Roberts shows you a quick and simple way to cut canned tomatoes. This technique will help decrease the usual mess. For this, you need kitchen shears or very sharp scissors, and obviously a can of whole tomatoes. Melissa suggests OXO kitchen shears, which you can take apart for easy post-cooking clean-up.
Simply stick the scissors into the can and cut the tomatoes. The amount of cutting you should do will depend on what type of tomato style your recipe calls for. After this, you can pour them into whatever appliance or dish you're using.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades