Sarah Dussault gives us instructions on how to appropriately cut her favorite fruit, the mango. -There is a huge seed where the pit is, so first you want to cut off the sides. -Take one side and cut into a grid pattern. -Now you can simply pop the cubes of mango off and eat them. -Be careful, the skin of mangoes contain similar oils to those found in poison ivy. -Take the other side of the mango and cut into slices and then peel the skin off. This is another technique for cutting mangoes. Just follow these tips and you will be eating a fresh mango in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades