A simple yet effective technique which demonstrates how to best cut a pomegranate. Start by cutting out the upper part of the pomegranate. Afterwards continue by applying cuts from top to bottom at regular intervals all around the pomegranate. At this stage you can easily tear the pomegranate open thanks to the cuts applied. At this point you can easily gather the seeds from the pomegranate, in fact some of them start falling off on their own. Follow this video to learn how to best go about cutting a pomegranate in order to manage to gather its seeds in an easy and relatively cleaner way.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades