Chef Bibby Gignilliat of Parties That Cook will demonstrate the best way to cut a large mango. First, look at the mango and determine which side is the wide side and which is the thin side. Then, lay the mango on it's thin side, and proceed to cut the mango avoiding the pit. Next, you want to take the piece you just cut off and score the mango. Lastly, you want to fold the scored section of mango inside out so that it looks like a porcupine and hold it over a bowl while you cut off the sections of the mango.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades