The user "MJenks13"(Susan) from Youtube shows an easy trick that you can use to cut a mango for a delicious Fruit Salsa. You will need a mango fruit and a knife. It's ideal that the mango is ripe, so that it has a stronger flavor and the pulp is easy to cut. Mango fruits have a long flat seed in the center. Hold the mango vertically keeping the stem upwards and then cut a slice of mango along the length of the fruit. Do not cut from the middle, but a little to the side of the stem, so you don't cut into the seed. Then you are left with 3 parts. Hold each resulting slice flesh-side up and use the knife to cut a criss-cross pattern into the flesh. Do not cut through the skin. After that, bend the skin inwards and scoop the pulp with a spoon into the salsa bowl. And that is how you can cut a Mango for a Mango Salsa.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades