In this tutorial, we learn how to cut open a coconut. Coconuts in nature look different than they do when you buy them at the grocery store. They come in green, orange, and yellow. The white ones you see are shaved off before you buy them at the store. To open up a coconut, you are going to need a machete, which is a very large knife. Make sure the knife is sharpened, then hold the coconut on the handle and slice it at an angle using the machete. Use force when cutting so the coconut comes open. Then, slice it towards the top and you will be able to drink the milk from it. Be careful while doing this so you don't hurt yourself and cut your hand open or off!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades