Cutting open pomegranates can be hard, frustrating, and messy. If you like them a lot, it's important to get an idea of how to open them up with ease.
First, take a knife and make a shallow cut along the circumference of the pomegranate and carefully pull it apart. Each half of the pomegranate will have two separate sections of seeds, so take your knife and split them apart. All that's left to do is pull the seeds out. This should be easy, since many of them will fall out on their own.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades