In this video, we learn how to cut a pineapple. First, take your pineapple and remove the leaves from it. Then, using a sharp knife you will cut off both ends of the pineapple. From here, turn the fruit on one side and gently cut the edges off of it with the sharp knife. Continue to do this all the way around the pineapple until there is no more skin left on it. After this, you will place the fruit on it's side and cut it into thick slices. After this, take each individual slice and cut the rings out of the middle. Then, stack them on top of each other and cut into quarters. When finished, serve and enjoy this great fruit!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades