This video showcases the skills of the demonstrator in cutting a pineapple in an artistic manner. He begins by removing transverse sections, one each from top and bottom with a sharp knife. He then cuts off the remaining skin vertically in eight thin sections to keep wastage to a minimum. He marks off oblique lines one above the other all along the periphery. He cuts off very thin and small oblique slices along the marked lines, rotating the pineapple slowly. The resulting shape is now like a saw. He now cuts off circular slices which appear star-shaped and also some half or quarter slices, all of which appear very artistic.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades