This video shows you how to cut your own pineapple, which is the fifth most consumed fruit in the United States. The easiest way to tell if a pineapple is fresh is by pulling out the center leaf. If the leaf comes out easily, then you know that it is good to serve. You will need a cutting board, a sharp knife, a peeler, and a pineapple. Before you serve a pineapple, it should be refrigerated for thirty minutes upside down. This way, all the sugar that has rested at the bottom of the pineapple will run its way to the top. The first step is to remove the greens. You can cut it off with a knife or twist it off with your hands. Then you cut off both ends of the pineapple. Now you have to shave off the sides of the pineapple. Try to keep as much of the fruit as possible. Now you take the peeler and remove all the brown spots on the fruit, or you can take your knife and shave off the sides again. Now you can lay the pineapple on its side and cut to your preference. You can also serve the fruit by cutting out the center. However, the center is the healthiest part of the fruit. It is quite simple to follow the lines of the center to cut it out. After you have cut your fruit to your liking, it is time to enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades