Start by cutting the top of the pomegranate off. Looking down into the pomegranate from the top you will see four to six white lines that divide the pomegranate into four to six sections. Cut down each one of the lines, cutting the pomegranate into four to six sections. Take each section, pull out all of the pomegranate seeds and put them into a bowl of water. De-seed all four to six sections. After you have taken out all the seeds, and put them into the bowl of water, take a strainer and pour the contents of the bowl into the strainer. What is left is a nice batch of pomegranate seeds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades