Ever wanted to enjoy the sweet taste of pomegranate but were confused about how to actually get to the fruit? Use this simple method to cut open your fruit. Take a small, sharp knife such as a paring knife or pocketknife. Slice a thin round off the top, stem end. This will leave several tops of fruit sections visible. Cut a small cone shape out of the center about 3/4 of an inch deep. Use the knife to slice from one end of the fruit to the other along the white pith dividing the segments of the fruit. Using your thumbs, break apart the segments from the stem end. The pieces of pith which come off can be thrown away, and the tasty seeds easily popped out and eaten. Now you can easily enjoy the sweet pomegranate seeds without the fuss and mess.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades