Learn how to cut into a pomegranate. First cut the pomegranate in half. Take half of the pomegranate in your hand. Take a spoon and turn the half upside down. Whack the pomegranate with the back of the spoon. Continue to hit it all around the rind until all of the seeds have come out. You can now use them on a salad or scoop them out and add them to some lettuce, carrots, celery, and cucumber. Maybe try some cottage cheese to accompany. That's all!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades