The 'Mango' is a favorite fruit for most of us, undoubtedly. However, choosing the right mango is of utmost importance, if one wants to savor its taste to the best! This video shows how to check for the freshness and choose the right mango. Always pick up a mango which is reddish or pinkish all way round. It may have a patch of sunset yellow but certainly not green. It should feel soft when gently pressed. Most importantly, it should smell sweet like candy, especially at the base of the stem portion, where the fruit is attached. If the stem is firm, it means the fruit is fresh. To cut the mango, slice it as close as possible, to the pip. Make vertical and horizontal cuts on the slice and push the skin upwards to display the cubes. These can then be cut with a knife or fork and consumed. If you don't have the patience, simply slice the mango, slice the skin off and consume the juicy pulp. Either way, it sure does make for a yummy treat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades