Love mangos, but never got around to eating fresh ones? Are you addicted to mango juice and mango yogurt? Well, nothing beats the fresh test of a real, freshly cut mango, so you have to go out and get some, but before you do, you're going to need to know the proper way to slice and dice these fruity beasts.
The mango is a versatile and healthy tropical treat. It's great for use in Salmon with Blueberry Mango Salsa, fabulous in smoothies, and a terrific snack just by itself. The technique shown here makes short work of getting at the fruit. Once you've mastered the process, you can experiment with ways to serve mango. You'll find it a welcome accompaniment just about everywhere.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades