You will need a butcher's knife to crack the coconut. Notice the coconut has a seam in between the two "eyes" of the coconut. Hold it over a bowl with the seam running lengthwise along your palm. One tip should be facing you, and the other should face away from you. Take the knife in and strike the center of the coconut several times, while turning the coconut in your hand. It coconut will crack open neatly. If you follow the steps in this video, you should be able to crack a coconut easily.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades