Have an itch for a kumquat? Don't know what a kumquat is? It's a fruit. Venture out of of your everyday apple, and follow these steps to impress your friends with your knowledge of this funnily named fruit.
You Will Need:
• A kumquat
• An appetite
Step 1: Wash and pull off stem pieces
Wash the kumquat and pull off any stem pieces that remain on the fruit.
Step 2: Roll between fingers
Roll the kumquat between your fingers to release its essential oils.
Step 3: Pop in your mouth and chew
Pop it in your mouth and chew, skin and all.
Step 4: Spit or swallow the seeds
Spit out or swallow the seeds.
Trivia: Kumquats are a symbol of prosperity in China and are a main staple during Lunar New Year celebrations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades