Here we learn the easiest way to eat a pomegranate.
-First, wash the pomegranate.
-Fill a bowl with cold water.
-Use a knife to cut off the ends of the pomegranate.
-Cut four to six slits around the pomegranate, but don't cut in too deep.
-After that, break apart in the water and take out the seeds.
-Remove the skin from the water, then use a strainer for the seeds.
-Dish up, and enjoy!
Follow these quick and simple steps to eating a pomegranate the right way.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades