Pomegranates are high in antioxidants and pack a strong, tangy flavor, but how in the world do you open them without making a mess? Learn how to open pomegranates, and also how to make juice from the ruby-red seeds inside. You can eat the seeds just as they are. If you want to make pomegranate juice, you can throw the seeds in a blender. Or for a quick and fun way, you can also place them into a plastic freezer bag. Remove most of the air, seal the zipper, and use a rolling pin to break the seeds. You can see that there s quite a bit of juice for just some of the seeds. Cut a very small corner off of the bag and squeeze the juice into a glass for a very fresh drink.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades