Food editor Ian Knauer shows you how to maximize the juicing potential of your citrus fruits. Follow along and learn how.
-The first thing you need to do is make sure your citrus is at room temperature, if its not then let it sit out or pop it in the microwave.
-Instead of cutting it across the width like you would normally do, cut it lengthwise. This is actually a neat trick that will help you get more juice out of your citrus, so you save money and juice just by cutting it differently.
And it is as simple as that, follow that trick and you will get more juice for your dollar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades