This fun twist on a sandwich is guaranteed not to be traded or thrown away. Follow along as our Food Network host shows you how to make banana dogs for your kids. This cooking how-to video is part of Cooking for Kids show hosted by Cricket Azima. Kid-food expert Cricket Azima makes yummy and healthy meals the little ones will flip over. Banana dogs are so easy to make, you can have the kids help you make them.
Banana dog ingredients:
* 1/2 cup peanut butter
* 4 whole-wheat hot dog buns
* 4 bananas, peeled
* 1/4 cup honey
* 1/2 cup granola
* 1/4 cup raspberry sauce
* 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
Spread 2 tablespoons peanut butter on the inside of each hot dog bun. Place a peeled banana inside each bun. Cut off the end of the banana if it is too long for the bun. Drizzle the top of each banana with 1 tablespoon of honey. Sprinkle approximately 2 tablespoons of granola on top of the honey. Drizzle with raspberry sauce. Top with diced kiwi.
When packing the sandwich, to keep it from getting soggy make sure to pack the kiwi relish and raspberry sauce separately in small plastic containers. Have your child top the sandwich at lunchtime.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades