Berries, berries, berries! That's what you get in the summertime satisfying fruit dessert. It's a fresh berry pudding, full of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. It's unbelievably tasty.
Home-cooking is alive and well in a luscious pudding made by the author of "The Chef's Companion: A Concise Dictionary of Culinary Terms". Berries are excellent antioxidants but the bonus is they're delicious and their juices become the icing on the pudding, so to speak, Both rustic and elegant, this is truly dessert nirvana.
Makes 8 Servings
* 2 cups strawberries, hulled and halved or quartered
* 2 cups blueberries
* 3 cups raspberries
* 1 cup blackberries
* ¾ cup sugar, or to taste
* ½ loaf stale firm-textured white bread, thinly sliced and crusts trimmed
* plastic wrap
* pudding mold
* sieve or strainer
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades