In this clip, learn how to make Betty's most elegant dessert - strawberries romanoff! This tasty twist on summer fruit is a great, simple dish to serve your guests when dinner is done. You will lick the bowl when you finish these sweet babies - they are so good!
You Will Need:
*1 quart fresh strawberries
*1 cup confectioner's sugar
*1 cup heavy cream
*1 teaspoon almond extract
*2 tablespoons cointreau or light orange juice
Gently wash 1 quart of strawberries in cold water. Drain and remove caps. If the strawberries are very large, slice them in halves or in quarters.
Place strawberries in a medium-sized bowl and sprinkle 1 cup confectioner's sugar over them. Toss gently to coat all strawberries.
Refrigerate sugar-coated strawberries for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
In a chilled bowl, use an electric mixer to beat 1 cup heavy whipping cream until stiff.
Add 1 teaspoon almond extract and 2 tablespoons cointreau or orange juice. Fold into strawberries and serve at once.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades