Panlasangpinoy gives a tutorial on a nutritious Filipino vegetable recipe Ginisang Ampalaya (Sautéed Bitter Melon). Bitter melon is said to have high iron content and have antidiabetic property also. First cut two ampalaya into thin slices and add salt and luke warm water, then leave for 5 minutes. After that, put it into a cheese cloth and squeeze to remove water. Add cooking oil to the heated pan then add 1 tbsp minced garlic and sauté until it gets golden brown. Add one large onion, one large tomato and sauté well. Then add ampalaya into this mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste and cook. Beat two eggs and add to the amapalaya mixture. Scramble and cook the egg ampalaya mixture. Transfer it to the serving dish. Enjoy hot Ginisang Ampalaya.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades