In this video, Betty will show you how to make a colorful and healthy springtime fruit salad using strawberries, blueberries, and pineapple. In order to do that you need these ingredients: 2 cups of fresh strawberries, (washed & dried with paper towel) quartered. 2 cups of fresh blueberries, washed and dried. 2 cups of fresh pineapple pieces. Should be the same size as strawberry slices. 3 tablespoons Splenda (or sugar or other artificial sweetener) 1 carton strawberry glaze and
8 oz. carton frozen whipped topping, thawed. Watch the video to see how to prepare the salad and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades