You'll be able to impress your friends with this mouth-watering snack! And what goes better together than apples and peanut butter? Follow along with this how-to video to learn how to make peanut butter and granola stuffed apples.
Ingredients for stuffed apples with granola and peanut butter:
1 medium or large apple
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 tbsp honey
3 spoonfuls of your favorite dried fruit
granola to taste
apple corer or knife
1. Core apple using an apple corer. take out the middle so you can see right through the apple. You can also use a sharp knife.
2. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup natural peanut butter, honey and a few spoonfuls of your favorite dried fruit: raisins, cranberries, chopped up apricots all work well. Stir until well combined.
3. Stuff cored apple with peanut butter mixture.
4. Sprinkle with crushed granola. You can eat this apple whole or you can slice it in half and sprinkle with extra granola or drizzle with extra honey.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades