In this tutorial, we learn how to open a fresh young coconut. First, you want to grab a sharp and large knife, then go around the coconut cutting the husk off. After you have done this, you should be down to the nut of the coconut. Some areas of the husk will be thicker than the others. Next, use the corner of the knife to knock the top corner of the coconut. After this, take the knife and stick it into the hole that you made. Wedge it in there slowly, then turn the knife towards you and cut the nut open. After this, you will have your fresh coconut and can eat it and drink the milk!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades