Here Michelle Pearson will show you how to open a young coconut with a kitchen knife. Follow these steps to cut open a young coconut with a kitchen knife: Turn the coconut on its side and hit it with the part of the knife that is closest to the handle. Don't hit it too close to the end, and don't cut too deep because the water will spill out. Pop the 'cap' off with your knife, and enjoy the delicious fresh coconut juice inside.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades