Mangoes are not easy to peel. This technique shows how to preserve them in the freezer. Mangoes start off green and become purple and then finally orange. When they are brilliant colored, it's time to pick them or buy them. They have a clear almost sticky juice when they're ready. The central stone is flat and round. It's quite hard to remove. Use a thin flexible life to follow the contour of the mango. Lie it down on one of its flat sides. Then peel it in small sections, holding it still with your fingers. Cut one 'cheek' off and then cut sections off going round the core, estimating where the stone is, until you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades