Pomegranates can be tricky to peel, but if you follow these instructions, you'll be done in no time. Items you will need: Pomegranate, bowl, paper plate. To peel a pomegranate: Peel the top center off, and then begin working from there. When you get far enough inside to grab a section, pull one out. Peel the white part out from the middle of the section you pulled out. Put the seeds into your bowl, and your waste onto the paper plate. Continue until you have the whole pomegranate peeled and all seeds into the bowl. Enjoy! It may have taken you awhile to get all of the seeds out of the pomegranate, but the delicious snack is worthwhile.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades