Jaqueesha demonstrates how to prepare and eat a dragonfruit. To prepare the dragonfruit you will need a knife, plate and paper towel. Preparing a dragonfruit involves simply peeling it and cutting it into pieces. First, cut off the stem which is not edible. Then, peel off the outer purple part off of the fruit can stain the skin so be sure to wash your hands after you work with the fruit. Dragonfruit has the texture of a mango. Slice the dragonfruit in half lengthwise. Then, cut each dragonfruit piece into four slices that resemble wedges. You will see that the center of the fruit is white with black seeds. Only eat the white soft part and not the purple rind part when enjoying the fruit. The fruit is not sugary but it is fibrous. You can also season the fruit with salt.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades