In this tutorial, we learn how to prepare a cantaloupe. First, cut the top and the bottom off of the cantaloupe. After you have these cut off, take a sharp knife and cut from the top to the bottom of the fruit. Cut just the skin off, making sure you get the least amount of orange left on the skin when it's cut off. Continue to cut all the way around the cantaloupe until there is no more green or skin left on the fruit. After this, cut the fruit in half and then scoop out all the seeds. From here, cut into smaller pieces and serve!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades