Homemade baby food provides your little one with a natural, nutritious meal. Learn what fruits are right for your child and how to prepare, cook, and store baby food. Babies between 4 and 6 months old are ready to start integrating solid food into their diet. Remember to check in with your pediatrician before making any changes to your baby's diet. When making baby food, be sure to wash your hands and use clean equipment and tools. You can also freeze it in an ice cube tray, and once frozen, keep the cubes in a plastic bag and store them for one to three months.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades