In this video Genevieve Ko gives a few ideas for prunes and plums. She prepares dried plum muffins. She starts preparing the muffin by stirring egg, milk and melted butter with wholegrain muffin mix. Then chopped dried plum is added and mixed well. The batter is poured in a muffin tray and is baked at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Then she prepares a great appetizer by placing a scoop of blue cheese on the dried plum and tops it with bacon. Finally she prepares Pork tenderloin that would be perfect for a weekday meal. The pork tenderloin is cut in half but not all the way through. It is stuffed with prunes and capers covered. It is coated with salt and oil and baked.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades