In this video, we learn how to prepare a honey dew. Start off by cutting the end off of the honey dew. After this, cut the other end off of the melon as well. Next, you will take the knife and cut from the top to the bottom, curving the knife. Cut behind the white part so there is no more left over on the melon. Look to make sure there is minimal green left on the rind so you have only white showing. This will give you more honey dew that you can eat. When finished, you will cut this in half and remove the seeds from the middle. Then, cut this into pieces and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades