In this tutorial, we learn how to prepare a pomegranate for eating. These are very messy fruits, so make sure you place it on a surface that has a plate underneath it. Take a sharp knife and cut down the center of the pomegranate until you reach the bottom. Now, quarter the halves and push the skin back so the seeds are exposed. As you do this, you can pick the seeds off and eat them, or place into a bowl to eat later on. When finished, enjoy eating these delicious seeds with your favorite flavors, then freeze any seeds that you have left over, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades