"Preparing Pomegranates" Video Food Tip of the WeekPreparing pomegranates can be a pain. All those arils (that's the delicious, juicy part that covers the seed) squirt on your clothes while the papery white pith sticks to your fingers -- and everything else. Save yourself some hassle by prying open pomegranates over a bowl of water. The heavy arils will sink to the bottom while the pith and the spongy skin of the fruit will float -- making it easy to skim them off the surface.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades