You know how sometimes you'll slice up an apple for lunch, toss it into a ziplock bag, and then open it a few hours later only to find a soggy, brown mess? Fruit discoloration due to oxidation is an everyday fact, and often the disgusting-looking browned fruit prevents us from wanting to actually eat it anymore.
So is there a solution to this problem? You bet. Check out this episode of "Show Me the Curry" to learn how to prevent food discoloration by sprinkling on a few drops of lemon juice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades