In this video from C4Bimbos we learn how to cut a cantaloupe. This also works for a watermelon, she says. Slightly cut off each side - top and bottom - so that you can stand it up. Now you want to shave each side down. Using a sharp knife is the best way to go! Get all of the green part off. Now, turn it over to get the rest of the outside off. Now, cut it right in half. With a large spoon, scoop out all of the seeds and put them in a bowl. Cut the cantaloupe in perfect slices and you are ready to eat it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades