Find a nice, heavy and soft mango. Inside the mango there is a large oval pit. By viewing the shape of the fruit you will be able to tell the location of the pit. Set the mango on a cutting board so the pit is vertical. With your chef's knife cut down the side of the pit and again on the other side of the pit. With the two halves facing each other, take the knife and cut a criss-cross pattern into the meat of the fruit. Make sure you do not press your knife so hard that it cuts through the outside skin. Then simply press from the skin side and reverse the shape. This will expose the freshly cut mango chunks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades