Pesticide residues remain in most fruits and vegetables, even after being washed with detergents. Pesticide residues are not removed normally from fruits and vegetables, even after washing. The reason? Pesticides are oil-based, and as we know, oil and water do not mix. Oil is usually not removed by water, certainly not tap water, which introduces other problems. The solution is to use a special kind of water called Kangen Water. Fred Brown, Vegas Buzz Featured Columnist and water expert, gives us a demonstration of the removal of pesticide residues from fruit served at a buffet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades