This video shows you how to section an orange. For this you will need the following: an orange, a sharp knife, a bowl, and a pairing knife. To get started, cut off the top and the bottom of the orange with a really sharp knife. This will give you a flat surface. Cut away the hull of the orange with a pairing knife. Simply, work your way around the orange with your knife. Working over a bowl, make slits on each side of a wedge, at the cartilage, and scoop out each wedge. You can use this same technique with any other citrus fruit: e.g. grapefruit. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades